Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Gadget Show

P1020848

I’ve just spent 2 days at the OU stand at the Gadget Show, which has been quite an amazing experience. It’s heaving with technology, not all of it very serious.  There’s a good spirit, and I’ve even managed to pick up some good tips on the Panasonic cameras I want to buy.

P1020817 P1020819

Yesterday was all about exploring, as well as spending time on the stand, signing people up to receive a prospectus.  We’ve also had a sheaf of the T156 leaflets to hand to show people.  

P1020810 P1020813

Today we did some filming and I spent part of the afternoon editing it.  My first AVCHD project and some early snags left the footage looking a bit blurry in preview (Sorry John – you filming was as good as ever).  Will finish it tomorrow if there’s time, but some course writing looms tonight still. We’re getting through it and the hard week’s are done, but it’s not all in the can yet and it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment