Thursday, April 21, 2011

Full drafts for all the weeks handed on

There are still some rough edges, but I just passed weeks 9+10 on to the curriculum assistant to put into the correct template for the website.  This is quite an arcane process and full of pitfalls as it falls somewhere between an author's job, an administrator's job and something an editor would do.

It's been so great to have someone else who can take care of this, not least because the laptop I've been using to write on doesn't work with software that's needed for the job.

In related news, I've now got glasses.  The eye strain from long hours of fiddling with text finally got to me and I got a prescription while I was in Hungary.  So here's the new look for T156.

Coming up soon: The viral has been edited and I get to look at it this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment