Friday, March 18, 2011

Red letter day

Looks like we'll have to finish making the course now, as we are now officially on the OU website at http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/t156.htm.  If you're interested in studying it, have a look.  The fee is likely to head upwards from next year as the changes to higher education funding start to bite.

Given that it's going to happen now, it's lucky that we've made good progress today, finishing up the text for our first handover - weeks 2-4 - on time.  I wish I had time to tell you some more of the nice little twists we've built in as we went along. Instead to celebrate we commissioned a special panel of photographs.



I've been living in Rick's house for pretty much the whole week and spending my days sitting in this corner. Nice to have a break for the weekend, even if it only means sitting in my own corner while I get on with things for the next handover.

1 comment:

  1. As usual you are rocking. Please think of sending a volunteer to train us in digital film making

    ReplyDelete